It’s Foodie Friday! and Mothers Days is just around the corner. No need to cook up a storm for mama bear, these following recipes are easy and quick with a special personal touch for every mother.
Sugary Sewn Cupcakes
You don’t need to be a professional sewer to make these goodies. We used licorice for the stitches for some chewy goodness.
Twizzler Pull n Peel
1. Use 1/4 or 1/3 pieces of the licorice to form letters, shapes or words for your own liking to give the cupcakes a special touch. You can make hearts and/or letters.
2. For the needle, use a long piece of licorice and tie it around the toothpick and stick it on one end of the cupcake.
White Choclate Chips
1. Wash strawberries and let them sit for a few minutes to dry out. Make sure you take off the leaves unless they are still green.
2. Add the white choclate chips to the microwave dish. Insert the dish into the microwave and set timing to 30 seconds. If the choclate chips are not fully melted add another 10 seconds. Stir the melted chocolate until it is smooth.
3. Work with each strawberry, one at a time. Insert the mint leave onto the wooden skewer first and then insert the strawberry
4. Dip the strawberry into the melted white chocolate, leaving a thin border to show some red.